The multi-billion dollar pornography industry is out of control, unregulated, and destroying the common good. Pornography devastates families and the lives of millions of men and women who are caught in the snares of sexual addiction. By in large, the pornographers have been operating without any resistance….until now! TKM strongly believes that every man is a protector, especially of women and children, both of whom are victimized by pornography. The No More Porn Tour is an effort to stand in the gap for those trapped by the porn industry. Read More
Unleashing Your Warrior Within
This talk presents to men the archetypical image of the “warrior” as foundational to the development of authentic masculinity. Men will learn the benefits and consequences of being engaged in a noble battle and leave this dynamic presentation truly energized and equipped with the knowledge they need to prepare for battle.
Home Invasion: Protecting Your Home Against Unwanted Guests
This talk educates men and women about the dangers of pornography and how their home and children are the unsuspecting targets of the multi-billion dollar porn industry. This presentation will challenge parents and adults alike to take preventative counter measures against the purveyors and peddlers of pornography both on the Internet and television.
Pro-Life: The Primary Battleground for Men
This talk challenges men to take up their post in the greatest fight in the world today—the pro-life fight! In this talk, Men will walk away from this presentation inspired to put themselves at the service of God’s Holy Will when it comes to protecting all human life.
Fighting Pornography: Lessons Learned from the Battlefield
This talk presents men and women the many stories that have come from over 200 demonstrations that TKM has organized against the multi-billion dollar porn industry. Sharing miraculous happenings and learned lessons and strategies will help equip those interested in taking up their own fight.
A HHS “MAN” date: A Call to Manly Catholic Action
Co-Founder Mark Houck presents in this timely new talk many reflections on our liberty as Catholics and how for such times as these we as Christian men are called. Drawing on insights from Archbishop Chaput’s book “Render Unto Caesar,” men will be challenged and given permission to engage the culture in more effective ways.
The harms and social costs of pornography are far too wide to really quantify or measure, however through the work of The King’s Men, we have learned much about the industry and its effects on men, women and children. In 2006, the multi-billion porn industry had a global revenue of $97.6 Billion with the United States responsible for $13.3 billion. Porn revenue is larger than the combined revenue of technology companies Microsoft, Google, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, Apple, Netflix and Earthlink. The United States is responsible for 89% of all pornographic webpages.
- Admit you don’t have control over this problem, and resolve to get well and seek help;
- Think and evaluate your home and work environment. Are there any triggers to porn in those places? Take measures to remove them immediately;
- Think and evaluate the friends and places that you frequently find yourself outside of home and work. Assess whether they are contributing to the vice of porn and take measures to remove or replace them in your life;
- Reflect on the times when you have acted out with porn. Assess whether there is a pattern to your behavior and write it down.
- Have accountability to someone other than yourself! Join a men’s group that offers accountability, mentoring and friendship with brothers who can effectively walk with you on your journey of recovery;
- Develop a daily prayer life. Seek God’s forgiveness and grace when you fall to your sin by going to confession immediately when you fall;
- Discern your root sin—for most men it is pride or lust. Apply or replace the vice with a corresponding virtue;
- Take counter measures to evil inclinations and temptations in your life. Take a stand against the multi-billion dollar porn industry;
- Make a public statement about your struggle and lead with your weakness. This can be done in a men’s group or some other forum where trust is met and confidentiality secured;
- Pursue your vocation as a man! Your vocation whether it is single, married or religious life is your path to holiness and freedom from sin.